New paragraphs from a flock of young Midwestern writers.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome 2.0

If you are here, reading this post, you no doubt realize that this is only a shell of a blog. I prefer the term embryo. Either way, we have a great title for our collective: The Pilcrows, and if I do say so myself, we look spiffy with our current theme. Beyond that, we are full of energy and ideas. But we presently lack execution. Which is to say there isn't much for your eyes and heart to devour.

This is a temporary state. Much like a cold. We had some hiccups on our get-go and now we are mired in the trudge and fudge, if you know what I mean.

Likely you don't. Hopefully you don't.

Regardless, we would like to thank you for your time. We apologize for our lackluster introduction and we invite, nay, beg you to please check back later. I promise that we will dazzle you. It's our MO. We are full of boom and splash. That's a guarantee.

If you are wondering what we look like, here is a group photo taken yesterday. Personally, I think we are a cute  bunch .

Image taken from http://www.typography.com/ask/showBlog.php?blogID=84

0 comments:

Post a Comment